With Google Gravity you can see a pretty cool trick as the entire google homepage elements brake apart and fall down due to virtual gravitational forces. It is like Google Sphere except the elements are not circling around the logo. Although this Chrome Experiment works best in Google Chrome browser it may also work in Firefox, Opera and IE browsers as well, depending on the version you use.
Tricks and Tips
- To find this page manually type "Google Gravity" on Google and click on the Im Feeling Lucky button.
- Moving your mouse in the browser window the entire page will begin to fall down.
- All the elements within the page can be thrown in any direction on a drag and drop basis.
- You can still perforom a regular search and see the results falling down your browser window.
- Clicking the logo will reload the page and set every element back to start position.
How To Download?
If you like this prank search page here's a step by step guide on how to download it on a local computer. Doing so, you may access it even without internet connection.
- Create a folder on your hard drive where you'd like to save the searchpage.
- Go to the this site and when the page is fully loaded select "Menu --> Save Page As..." in Chrome", "File --> Save Page As..." in Firefox or "Opera --> Page --> Save As..." in Opera.
- Navigate to the folder you just created and save the page as "google-gravity.html".
That's it! Now when you double click the html file you just saved it will open the searchpage locally, just like you'd open it online. Everything will work except the Google Search function if left without internet connection.